Year 2 Teacher (Part-time) – April/May2017 Start
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and references will be required prior to offer and appointment.
The Noor Ul Islam Trust is a Registered Charity based in London.
The Trust provides a whole range of service to the local community. Since 1990, when it opened its Head Office at High Road, Leyton, London E10, the Trust has provided the local, national and international community with welfare services.
Noor Ul Islam Primary School started in September 2001. The school is 15 minute walk from Noor Ul Islam Trust Head Office.
Noor Ul Islam Primary School is a mixed one-form entry Independent Islamic Primary School with 160 pupils on roll and with a waiting list which consists of over 420 pupils.
Noor Ul Islam Primary School is a dynamic, forward-looking Islamic school. 'To motivate every student to achieve their academic potential' is our ethos and we want every learner to achieve the best. We focus all our energies on providing outstanding teaching and learning experiences within an Islamic, caring and secure environment within the community.
We are looking for someone:
- With a positive disposition
- Who enjoys being with children
- Who believes all children are talented and can achieve
- Who will be an excellent role model for our children
- Who demonstrates and appreciates professionalism in their own conduct
- Who understands the importance and impact of having a great teacher
- Who wants to continually develop themselves, achieve great things and is ambitious
- Who generates energy in the school, is calm and approachable towards staff, parents and pupils
- Who has experience of working with children as a class teacher and holds relevant qualifications (alternatively can demonstrate from their education their capacity to learn very quickly)
In return we offer you:
- A positive and professional work environment
- Training and support to help you meet your professional ambitions
- An Islamic development program to ensure you become better in your deen
- A Teaching Assistant shared between two classes
- Fantastic well-mannered children
- The chance to make an impact in the local community