Reception Teacher and Nursery Assistant
Date Valley School is a small independent primary and nursery school with approximately 180 children on roll.
We are keen to appoint excellent practitioners to join our current team.
"Pupils are exuberant learners and this contributes to their enjoyment of school." Ofsted July 2015
We are looking for someone:
- To enhance the standards of teaching and learning in order to maximise the progress of every pupil and keep learning exciting
- With outstanding interpersonal skills and proven ability to work successfully with the whole school community, inspiring, challenging, leading and motivating all
We are proud to offer you:
- Enthusiastic learners who love coming to school
- Hardworking and committed staff
- Parents who value and support the school
- A collaborative governing board committed to the future development of the school
- A warm, friendly school housed in a beautiful building, set in tranquil green surroundings
Creche facilities on site, available for children of employees, under 3 years old.
Date Valley School is seeking to appoint for the following positions:
- Reception Teacher (Full Time)
- Nursery Assistant (Tuesdays and Fridays)
Closing Date: Monday 6th February 2017
Interview Dates: Week beginning 20th February 2017
Start Date: Monday 27th February 2017
Location: Date Valley School, Mitcham Court, Cricket Green, Mitcham, CR4 4LB
Creche: Facilities are available on site for children of employees, under 3 years old.
Please email for an application pack.
Date Valley school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to understand and share in this commitment. All post holders are subject to cleared recruitment checks.
Date Valley School