Maths Teacher (Immediate Start)
Darul Uloom London is a dynamic, forward-looking Islamic school. 'To motivate every student to achieve their academic potential' is our ethos and we want every learner to achieve the best. We focus all our energies on providing outstanding teaching and learning experiences within an Islamic, caring and secure environment within the community.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and references will be required prior to appointment.
- You are committed to child safeguarding and protection by your role modelling and vigilance, following school procedures and ensuring appropriate behaviour with pupils at all times.
- You are a hard-working, honest, dependable, self-motivated person, willing to uphold the high values and ethos of the school.
- You support the school’s aims and values with vigour.
- You are energetic and enthusiastic.
- You carry out your duties in a professional manner at all times.
- You are supportive all staff members.
- You engage in motivating and encouraging pupils at all times when on supervisory duties requiring contact with them.
- You have a strong work ethic.
- You have a pro-active approach to continually learning and developing yourself to improve your professional practice.
- You set a good example in terms of dress, punctuality, attendance and meeting deadlines.
- You are proactive in matters relating to health and safety.
We are looking to recruit Maths Teacher to join our excellent team of staff.
The ideal candidate will:
Have experience teaching at Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4
Be a hard working team player
Show a strong commitment to the ethos of Darul Uloom London
To apply please complete the application form and send it in with your CV and a statement of suitability to email@example.com
If you have energy and a passion for teaching then we would like to hear from you.